Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Leads, communicates, and negotiates the resolution of all client issues to completion. Analyzes details of situation to determine degree of responsibility of all involved parties. Negotiates and settles all damage claims that have been submitted. Utilizes strategic decision making skills to provide mutually beneficial resolution to inquiries.
Key Outcomes for the Role:
- Build relationships with team members and key internal partners
- Learn internal systems
- Learn internal processes
- Researches damaged vehicle incidents and roadside assistance inquiries.
- Responds appropriately and professionally to the customer, client and/or internal organization.
- Mediates, negotiates, and develops and implements steps for resolution.
- Develops internal and external relationships to ensure client satisfaction.
- Resolves member issues within a specified time period, including, but not limited to contact center, vendor or claims inquiries.
- Analyzes customer and client issues and identifies and recommends improvements and enhancements toward greater account satisfaction.
- 3 years customer service experience.
- Experience managing a constant queue and efficiently resolving each case within target issue resolution time expectations.
- Insurance or claims experience is preferred, but not required.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills required.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrates strong listening, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills, business writing and computer application knowledge.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Must be able to work flexible hours as business needs dictate.