Client Services Manager
Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never heard of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Client Services Manager who will be responsible for providing client services support for assigned accounts as well as working with the Account Management team to improve overall customer success.
- Act as primary application contact for client and establish strong partnership with stakeholders within client organization.
- Ensure that client application issues are dealt with an efficient manner; inform management staff of any problems that may arise.
- Manage adherence to client and internal application business case metrics and profitability.
- Manage intake of client requests related to application revisions, extensions, and improvements.
- Develop and drive client application roadmap for continuous improvement, as well as short & long-range application enhancements.
- Facilitate continuous improvement activities for clients including regular call reviews, data coordination, analysis and presentation to clients.
- Work closely with the design and application development teams to keep abreast of application changes to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the client.
- Communicate opportunities for account growth and new business, involving Account Management Director and or VP..
- Facilitates client status reporting and reviews including: call reviews, action logs, monthly account reviews, and periodic business reviews.
- Develop and interpret weekly scorecard/performance data and portions of regular (quarterly) business reviews highlighting proactive activity, trends, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum four to five years of Client Management experience.
- Proven track record in creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Technical competence (basic understanding of software, hardware, networks, etc)
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues in a complex environment.