Client Success Manager, Districts & Schools
Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools use the Panorama platform as an important tool for improving education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, and beyond. Panorama is rapidly growing: today, more than nine million students receive a better education because of Panorama, and we hope to serve many millions more students in the coming years.
Panorama’s Districts and Schools team partners with hundreds of school districts, charter networks and individual schools to take them from "We just signed up for Panorama" to "Panorama has helped us improve education for our students in many important ways.”
About the Role:
We're looking for a Client Success Manager to join our growing team and support a portfolio of 50-70 school and district clients with best-in-class service. As a Client Success Manager, you will be a Panorama product expert, supporting clients from onboarding through ongoing use. In addition to using Panorama products, you’ll make considerable use of Excel.
- Serve as a primary project manager for a portfolio of clients that use Panorama Student Success, Surveys and Social Emotional Learning products
- Use your understanding of Panorama’s products and client goals to deliver value and satisfaction
- Collaborate with other Panorama team members to deliver on time and error free projects that exceed client expectations and guarantee value and renewal
- Onboard new clients and provide resources to help them navigate Panorama tools, introduce them to best practices to ensure they can self-serve, support them when they face technical challenges, and set up their reports so they can take action to improve their schools and classrooms
- Use Panorama platform and Microsoft Excel extensively to clean data sets, support running projects and setting up reports
- Help develop and improve delivery, with a focus on increasing our team’s ability to serve clients effectively and efficiently as our client base grows
- Act as a voice of the customer within Panorama to help the team better understand and improve client experience through our tools and services
What We're Looking For
- You have experience successfully supporting a high volume of clients or stakeholders
- You are organized and detail-oriented, with a proven ability to manage a number of projects on tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- You have experience using Excel to clean and analyze data sets and you are excited to learn new tools and platforms
- You are a systems-thinker; looking for ways we should systemize client support to make it more consistent, more successful, and enable our clients to drive more of the work themselves
- You have a passion for improving education and empathetic in supporting our clients use Panorama successfully to improve their schools and classrooms
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.