Consultant, AI Services
DataRobot is the leader in democratizing AI and helping businesses transform themselves through the technology. We are seeking associates and analysts from top-tier management consulting firms to deliver our client engagements.
In this role, you are expected to develop AI strategies and solutions for clients based on an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives and technology capabilities. You need to bring high energy and a strong passion for solving business challenges through advanced analytics.
You should have at least 2-3 years of consulting experience at a Big Three consulting firm or 5+ years of experience in customer-facing, advanced analytics project management. You have to be a fast-learner, quick on your feet, able to juggle multiple priorities independently, and skilled at influencing others without formal authority. We promise the opportunity to work with an amazing technology platform and one of the best teams in the industry and build long-term value for yourself and the company.
- Execute and deliver our client engagements, including idea generation workshops, client interviews, and synthesis of findings and recommendations
- Gain a deep understanding of clients’ organizational objectives and business drivers, and offer solutions to complex business problems through AI
- Be a compelling communicator and negotiator, translating complex analytical solutions and associated business benefits for consumption by senior executives and end users
- Be the face of the engagement on a day-to-day basis, working closely with client teams and managing on-time execution of deliverables
- Collaborate with world-class teams of data scientists and software developers throughout the entire engagement to create tangible, lasting impact at clients
- At least 2-3 years of experience at a Big Three consulting firm or 5+ years experience in customer-facing, advanced analytics project management
- A track record of outstanding professional achievement and experience working closely with senior executives
- Independent and persuasive oral and written communication skills with an ability to hold dialogue without creating conflicts
- Technical acumen in analytics and machine learning to translate business challenges into technical requirements
- Passion and temperament to work for and contribute to the growth of a high energy and rapidly growing start-up
- Intellectual curiosity and the drive and passion to make a lasting impact at clients
- Creativity in generating cross-functional hypotheses and data based problem solving
- Ability to lead without formal authority, influencing both DataRobot and client teams to deliver on projects and objectives
- Flexibility to travel 60-70% to client sites both domestically and internationally