Customer Advocacy Manager
Customer Advocacy Manager: CloudHealth by VMware
About the role:
Come join us as we focus on growing our customer reference program. The right candidate is a creative mind who has a passion for storytelling, writing, and B2B technology. You will serve as the interlock between a variety of functions, including customer success, sales, and marketing.
In this role, you’d lead the planning and execution of programs to support customer reference and advocacy initiatives, including tracking and reporting on the program, aligning with other cross-functional teams, measuring effectiveness internally, and tracking down/surfacing customers who have a unique or interesting story to tell.
You’ll be involved in things like customer marketing, case study creation, video development, social media marketing, events support, analyst relations, and support for media/PR efforts.
- Develop and drive a customer advocacy program that supports sales and marketing efforts and highlights the strength of the CloudHealth by VMware brand.
- Create well-written, compelling content such as case studies, video testimonials, blog posts and the like.
- Maintain a measurement, tracking and reporting process that includes an up-to-date database .
- Execute on customer advocacy initiatives like sourcing, asset management and tracking, etc.
- Collaborate with teams like sales, product, customer success, and other customer-facing functions to ensure alignment between groups.
- Assist with the CloudHealth Customer Advisory Board.
- Identify effective strategies for embedding customer advocacy into cross-functional areas including marketing campaigns.
- 2-5 years of previous B2B marketing experience, ideally in sales, customer marketing or customer reference/customer advocacy roles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed; strong and passionate about follow-up, organization and collaboration