We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Join the dream team.
We are searching for multiple Customer Experience Associates to join our team in Boston for this upcoming NFL season! You will be one of the primary contact points for customer inquiries and customer support related matters. Join our groundbreaking team of sports entertainment leaders.
What you’ll do as a Customer Experience Associate:
- Provide a valuable and meaningful customer experience for our users by being attentive to their needs.
- Resolve customer issues via email and chat support in a timely manner.
- Prepare for these inquiries and have a strong understanding of our products.
- Passionately promote and represent the DraftKings brand.
What skills you will use:
- Ability to work flexible hours with a target start date between 7/22 and 8/5.
- Customer service experience is a must.
- A strong passion for fantasy sports and a familiarity with social media sites.
- Excellent people skills, empathy, and self-control.
- Competence with Zendesk (or other ticketing processor systems) and Microsoft Office product suite.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.