Customer Experience Quality Improvement Specialist
What you’ll do as a Customer Experience Quality Improvement Specialist:
- Use analytics to identify areas of opportunity to improve our daily interactions with customers.
- Serve as an expert in current customer satisfaction as well as quality program metrics and use this information to improve development areas.
- Prepare monthly reporting of quality monitoring and customer satisfaction results.
- Develop and deliver content on best practices for the mastery of each DraftKings customer communication channel including Chat, Social, Email, and more.
- Design curriculum and conduct training sessions for onboarding of new customer service associates.
- Provide training on product updates, enhancements, and seasonal content.
- Prepare reference documentation and contribute to ongoing enhancements to your team’s processes and procedures.
What skills you will use:
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning principles and the ability to develop and deliver curriculum that effectively maintains participation while facilitating training concepts.
- At least 3 years of experience with training customer service associates.
- A passion for data and technical knowledge growth.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel to our customer service locations as needed (10%).
- You are able to speak publicly with confidence and poise.