Customer Service Outsource Manager
ezCater is the #1 online - and the only nationwide - marketplace for business catering in the United States – a $23.9 billion market. Our 3.6M+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 60K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners, Iconiq Capital, and Wellington Management. We’re on a path to $1B in 2019 and $2B in 2020, and we’ll get there - even more surely if you come help us.
This position will work closely with internal and external stakeholders regarding outsourcing strategies and project progression. This person will be the first point of contact for all third-party partner call center sites and monitor and report on all aspects of the relationship. This position will also be responsible for acting as a liaison and collaborating with key stakeholders to manage projects and ensure continuous forward momentum.
We are looking for a team player who will work with other members within the company to help improve and maintain relationships and increase effectiveness of initiatives and strategies. This person will have great relationship and time management skills, knowledge of call center options and project management practices and a superior customer service mindset.
In addition, we are looking for someone who will embrace and embody our culture if Insane Helpfulness, Transparency, and a Work Hard/Play Hard mentality. If you love to work hard as a team, find technological solutions for problems, and end the day with a Nerf gun fight, you are exactly what we are looking for.
What you’ll do:
Contract and Performance Management
- Find awesome partners/BPO’s to work with.
- Review client contracts, request updates as needed, coordinate with appropriate stakeholders for sign-off/approval.
- Be the subject matter expert regarding all partner contracts.
- Monitor the performance of outsource partners to ensure they are meeting KPI requirements/expectations and create/disseminate monthly reporting
- Manage the partner training schedule and ensure ezCater presence at each site consistently and on an as-needed basis
Budget and Financial Analysis
- Review monthly invoices for outsource partners to ensure accuracy and submit for payment.
- Evaluate ROI of current partners and determine potential ROI for new partners.
- Manage daily communication with our outsource partners and be the main point of contact for issues, updates, hiring, training, and scheduling.
- Act as a cultural ambassador for ezCater.
- You are the internal liaison between BPO’s and internal stakeholders.
- Manage assigned projects, develop project schedules & plan materials, and regularly communicate the status to stakeholders.
- 3-4 years of experience in a call center environment, specifically in a management capacity.
- Experience with contract & project management.
- The ability & experience thriving in ambiguity & change.
- A love for using Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in cost and budget analysis.
- Skilled in complex problem solving, judgement, critical thinking and decision making.
- An insanely helpful attitude.
What you’ll get from us:
Most importantly, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get:
Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.