Customer Success Manager
MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
MineralTree’s Customer Success Manager will be responsible for owning the overall customer relationship with assigned accounts. In this exciting role, your mission is to ensure high customer satisfaction, advocacy, and retention. You will be an expert on our product and partner with our customers. Internally, you will represent the “voice of the customer” across the organization ensuring that we continue to meet and exceed the needs of our clients.
- Own the relationship with assigned customer accounts, including increasing adoption, driving correct usage, ensuring retention, increasing renewals and driving overall satisfaction
- Work with customers to establish goals and other key performance indicators
- Bridge the gap between the Service and the Product teams with the ability to suggest, build and follow processes
- Facilitate quarterly business reviews in an effort to review goals, progress and future opportunities
- Work to establish a trusted relationship with each customer while driving the continued value of MineralTree’s products and services
- Act as a customer advocate to collaborate and share customer feedback internally with Product, Engineering and other cross-functional colleagues to enhance ongoing product development efforts
- Strategically work with assigned accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Two or more years of experience in a relevant customer success or account management role, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Experience with customer success software tools like (Gainsight, Totango or ChurnZero) is a big plus!
- Demonstrated ability to drive efficiency and resolve problems in a quality focused manner
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for delighting customers
- Willingness to provide assistance to customers in a helpful, patient and respectful manner
- Knowledge of accounting software tools such as NetSuite, QuickBooks, Sage, etc. a big plus!
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.