Customer Success Manager
CloudHealth by VMware is looking for a seasoned Customer Success Manager with prior experience managing strategic accounts, including account renewal, retention and expansion responsibilities. This role will report into our Customer Success organization.
You're a high-energy, creative person who is eager to contribute to building and accelerating a company's growth across a diverse customer base. You pride yourself on having a deep understanding of each customer’s business, and how our products can help them achieve their business goals. You are passionate about building strong customer relationships and ensuring ongoing customer success.
- Manage a book of high profile accounts, with the goal of renewing customers year over year and identifying revenue expansion opportunities.
- Consult with customers to understand their business and strategic goals throughout the customer lifecycle; ensure customer’s overall objectives are being met, and they are finding ongoing value through the adoption of product and services.
- Establish and grow key relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers across full book of business.
- Partner closely with Sales and Customer Success leadership to mitigate churn risk and ensure ongoing customer success.
- Track customer interaction within Salesforce.com and Gainsight.
- Evangelize new product features and provide customer feedback to Sales, Product, Customer Success and Engineering teams.
- Participate in cloud provider events / seminars and maintain a deep understanding the cloud service management space.
- 5+ IT, SaaS, or AWS / cloud, account management or customer success background.
- Relevant experience in a B2B or SaaS company
- A strategic approach to problem solving.
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors.
- Ability to work independently, in a dynamic environment.
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise.
- BS/BA or equivalent.