Customer Success Manager
Everbridge is seeking a Customer Success Manager to collaborate closely with our Account Management and Professional Services teams to drive Adoption, Growth, and Customer Satisfaction across our customer base.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for working directly with clients and making them successful.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a customer facing role (e.g. Professional Services, Account Management, Customer Success).
- Strong technical capabilities, including experience with SaaS platforms, APIs, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong Project Management and Training skills.
- Be a self-starter.
Key tasks for this role include:
- Building and running our Webinar Program – including program creation, content creation, delivery of webinars, driving attendance, measuring impact.
- Building and run our User Groups – including in-person coordination and management of these user groups across the US.
- Assisting with customer enablement and retention efforts – serving as a product expert to assist with ad-hoc requests from our Account Management and Sales teams, as well as programmatic efforts to drive adoption and usage within the customer base.
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees support over 3,700 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
- Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.