Customer Support Advocate
At Drift we are customer centric to our core. Fun fact, our logo is a group of people surrounding a customer. We believe in doing things that don’t scale and strive to provide an experience that is unparalleled in B2B SaaS each and every day.
Everyone who works at Drift has a part in supporting and advocating for our customers. The goal of the Customer Advocate Team is to be the voice of our customers and drive change. You’re closest to the customer and interacting with them daily, so we’re leaning on you to identify and advocate for new features in our product.
What you’ll be doing on the Customer Advocate team at Drift:
- Juggling multiple customer conversations while maintaining five star customer service standards
- Owning technical issues on behalf of the customer with your assigned product team. This includes identifying, replicating, and escalating issues to drive a successful resolution for customers
- Create and maintain customer facing documentation that guide and assist customers with Drift product
- Create and hold internal trainings and external documentation for product launches
- Using all of the above to represent our customers and advocate for changes in the product
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- You’re driven by having conversations. You WANT to engage with our customers to help them find success with Drift
- You are excited by technology and staying ahead of industry trends
- You’re a natural communicator - you have a clear, personable, kind, and informative communication style
- You are hungry. You are curious, motivated, and driven by new challenges.
- You are a team player. You readily help others and are very comfortable asking for help for yourself
- You’re comfortable with constant change and can multitask in a high volume environment while maintaining a calm composure and organization
Drift is the world's leading conversational marketing and sales platform that helps businesses connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. After just two years in market, the company has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.