We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Where great support lives.
Providing our users fun, easy experiences is what our work is about—and Desktop Support Technicians play a vital role in our customer-centric approach. At DraftKings, you will collaborate with your team using a variety of management tools to support a wide range of devices and systems. If technology and people are your passions, you’ve come to the right place.
What you’ll do as a Desktop Support Technician:
- You’ll support Windows 10 MacBook Pro, iPads, and Android devices.
- Configure and deploy Mac OS X (High Sierra, Mojave) and Windows 10 through standard measures, as well as imaging technologies.
- Provide email support for mail clients like MS Outlook for Mac/PC, Mac Mail, Thunderbird, etc. Zimbra is a huge plus.
- Work moves quickly and you must be able to manage multiple projects at once and adapt to change quickly.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you’ll have 1–3 years of experience working in Windows PC Support, or an equivalent occupation.
- You will also have 1 year of experience with support of Mac and Apple products.
- Experience with imaging technologies like Ghost, PXE Boot, and Clonezilla.
- Either a CS degree or OS X Certification is preferred.
- Net+, A+, and Windows 7 MCITP is preferred, but not required.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.