Director of Customer Experience
There is no hotter field right now than Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. DataRobot is at the forefront of this trend, having established market leadership in a category called Automated Machine Learning. We’re Boston-based and we’ve raised $225M to fuel our expansive ambitions. We are growing quickly and need talented, motivated people to join the team. Our software helps organizations gain a competitive edge with AI. We’ve transformed how data science is done at the highest level, and we’re looking to extend that disruption.
DataRobot has an extreme focus on customer experience, you will be responsible for ensuring that DataRobot consistently provides a high-quality experience for each of our key personas.
You will focus relentlessly on customer needs, working with user experience designers to craft product features that will surprise and delight our customers. You will provide enough clarity in the product definition that our software engineers can build the product/features and our marketers can determine the product positioning.
You will be responsible for the customer's voice as you work cross-functionally to define the needs of our persona’s.
The ideal candidate has a strong command over customer experience, has led customer experience teams in the past, and is able to clearly articulate the vision for a world-class customer experience team.
- Work with internal teams and customers to understand the end to end customer experience and lead the innovation of approaches to further improve the customer experience
- Define, operationalize and lead the business process for including regular consumer research, testing and survey methods into the work of the experience team.
- Use data-driven methods to enhance customer engagement by persona
- Manage user research, including concept testing, usability testing, and analytics
- Drive a deeper understanding of what good customer health is and drive usage of data and analytics across the Customer Success organization
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Customer Sucess leadership to integrate process and technology to enhance the effectiveness of delivering client solutions
- Lead the customer onboarding and adoption experience to ensure customer health.
- Lead the development of compelling self-service experiences for each persona.
- Leverage business metrics and customer feedback to ensure that efforts are proactive and predictive and consistently identify risk drivers and opportunities for continuous improvement
- 7+ years of experience designing engaging product user experiences
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while also leading process improvement efforts
- Ability to influence others and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
- Experience using analytics, user research and other approaches to help make decisions and iterate on the product
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.