Director, Customer Success - (Healthcare Operations)
The Director of Customer Success will be responsible for all business and operational aspects of Kyruus’ customer success programs. You will become a master of our Kyruus solutions, and the business problems we solve for our customers, and be energized by the opportunity to work side by side with customers in their journey to value realization. You will work closely with customer executives and operational leaders and teams to deliver the ideal experience through our customers’ lifecycle. You will play a pivotal role in the customer journey and play a key role in our customers realizing a significant return on their investment.
People join Kyruus to make a meaningful impact in improving healthcare, and as the Director, Customer Success at Kyruus you’ll be a critical team member in the effort to deliver product value that enables our customers to seamlessly connect patients to providers. In collaboration with our customers, you will drive adoption, usage, and value realization of the product. Additionally, you’ll collaborate across the company in communicating how our product roadmap supports our value proposition, answer customer use cases and be a true consultative partner to our customers in prescribing best practices to maximize value.
- You will be part of a small team of Customer Success evangelists supporting Kyruus customers with a deep focus and expertise on healthcare operations.
- Lead development of customer relationships to drive customer value. Manage the ongoing customer relationship, ensuring that they are realizing the expected value from our solutions.
- Become an expert in Kyruus software and service solutions. Use a consultative approach to drive best practices.
- Ensure positive customer success outcomes - increase renewal rates and drive expansion in existing Enterprise accounts; influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer NPS and overall health scores; drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability.
- Inspire and create company-wide culture of Customer Success with particular emphasis on partnering closely with our Account Management, Implementation, Support, Analytics and Product Teams.
- Measure effectiveness of Customer Success programs - define operational metrics for team; establish system for tracking metrics; create cadence for review within team; expose subset of metrics to executive team and company.
- Drive innovation in customer success programming within team and across customer lifecycle; encourage continuous learning within team.
- Deploy playbooks and structure into customer success operations while defining and evolving internal operational methodology and processes to further grow the Customer Success function.
- Coach CSM team members as needed to ensure strategic renewal success and achievement of NPS.
- You have a Passion for improving healthcare.
- You have deep experience leading Customer Success teams in SaaS organizations.
- You have experience in servicing IT operations and business owner customer groups in hospitals and health systems with a particular focus on healthcare operations.
- You possess executive level problem solving skills, interpersonal skills and are a strong communicator.
- You have start up experience and attitude; ability to adapt quickly to change and to collaborate across multiple functions/departments.
- You possess a quantitative and analytical approach to problem-solving.
- You are proficient with the tools of the customer success trade - Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, BI, Excel, Powerpoint.
- You have innovative ideas about Customer Success.
- You are a true leader who aims to inspire your team and customers alike.
- Based out of Kyruus headquarters in Boston, MA.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time.
Role Specific Requirements:
Director, Customer Success Healthcare Operations
- Health care operational experience in the areas of patient access center and referral management in large integrated delivery networks and academic medical centers.
- Demonstrated mastery of patient access centers and referral management best practices and management of workflow processes and people.
- Consultative approach to engage customers in maximizing value realization of the Kyruus solution in these healthcare settings.