We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be part of the newest game changer.
We are rapidly growing our leading US sports brand with our new Sportsbook product. We are looking for a Director, Gaming Relations to oversee our gaming partnerships and collaborate with our Marketing and Retail Sportsbook teams to drive maximum value for our partners. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Director of Gaming Relations:
- Oversee a team that manages key strategic partnerships with casino and gaming partners.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at partner companies.
- Design strategy to ensure that DraftKings is driving key partner business objectives.
- Implement processes to optimize day-to-day partner management and reporting of key metrics, including revenue.
- Collaborate with internal marketing, product, and events teams to develop custom activation strategies for partners.
- Collaborate with internal operations teams to optimize DraftKings retail sportsbooks.
- Track and report on relationships to DraftKings senior executives.
- Conduct regular analysis for key areas of growth.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 7+ years of client and partner management as well as relevant experience with Gaming, Sports Betting, and/or Fantasy Sports company.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; MBA preferred.
- You have exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- You also have a strong understanding of the Gaming and Daily Fantasy Sports categories.
- Ability to work independently with very little guidance and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.