Director Real Estate
The Director of Real Estate is responsible for all real estate activities within our rapidly growing company, across the United States and Europe. This includes being responsible for sourcing potential acquisition and leased opportunities, building and managing relationships with local developers, brokers and investments groups, as well as running necessary property level financial models.
What you will do
- Demonstrate strong leadership by aligning real estate strategy with business strategies
- Lead negotiations and finalize contracts with respect to leases, vendors, and service providers.
- Direct third parties on construction, relocation and remodeling projects, vetting all aspects of each project to optimize costs and timelines and achieve overall project goals
- Compile market data, forecast, budget, and other analysis to support real estate priorities and decision making as needed
- Ensure cost-effective maintenance of all global workplaces to achieve an optimal state of uptime, safety, security, and compliance with established standards
- Manage real estate capital spend and operating budget, setting and delivering on annual budgets
- Manage up and down effectively, working and delegating in order to meet aggressive deadlines and ambitious goals
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Proven track record of developing, executing and managing real estate strategies
- Deep understanding of real estate related processes: strategic sourcing, supply chain management, human capital management, facilities management, location management, lease transaction management, design, construction and project management
- Results-oriented with strong business and financial acumen
- Keen analytical skills, including the ability to think critically, make decisions, and justify recommendations based on data and analysis. Willingness to think entrepreneurially and creatively where necessary for success.
- Strong understanding of deal economics
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Bachelor's Degree required; Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or Real Estate Management preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive leadership experience in a corporate real estate
- Experience working within the Tech Industry would be a plus