Director, Solutions Architecture
Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never heard of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you.
As part of our continued growth, Interactions wants to hire a Senior Solution Architect. This new role will work with our Fortune 500 clientele both pre and post sale to define and champion bespoke integrations of Interaction’s AI solution within our clients contact center and enterprise data architectures, work with our internal engineering teams to create and refine requirements and future product requirements, and act as a champion of Interactions technology and capabilities to key decision makers within our enterprise customers.
Essential Job Functions*:
- To work as an evangelist of our technology and capabilities with technical and executive decision-makers within client and prospect organizations.
- To work with prospects to understand their contact center technology and strategy and work consultatively with prospects to creatively define an integration architecture that blends Interactions’ solution within that strategy.
- To design innovative solutions that allow Interactions’ AI platform to seamlessly and efficiently integrate with a client’s existing back office and data infrastructures with a minimum of client or 3rd party change.
- Help suggest and define platform requirements needed to deliver and optimize solution integration and channel offerings. Be a key acceptor of new platform capabilities.
- Leadership to instill security, data privacy, and reliability as top-of-mind considerations.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Technical Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience delivering complex technical solutions for large Enterprise-class clients.
- At least 5 years of experience in Telecom Enterprise Solutions with knowledge of at least one major vendor of such (Cisco, Genesys or Avaya).
- Extensive knowledge of VoIP implementations including knowledge of the SIP protocol, RTP, SBCs, etc.
- Experience with both LAN and WAN networks including MPLS, VPN technologies and security aspects of private network based client interconnectivity.
- 5+ years of software development and/or business analysis experience focussed on API development using a webservices framework for access to client business data (ordering platforms, CRM, payment gateways, etc).
- Up to 50% travel may be required
- Ability to demonstrate Interactions Values of:
○ Being passionate about customer service
○ Obsessing with our customer’s success
○ Respecting each other
○ Creating opportunity
○ Embracing disruption
○ Doing what we say we will do
- Experience in the AI, Natural Language IVR, or ASR space.
- Experience with a major CSaaS platforms such as InContact.
- Knowledge of MRCP and/or major Voice Browser platforms (GVP, AEP, CVP, etc.)
- Experience with AI or Bot Implementation in the WebChat, SMS or Home Device Channels
- Experience in the Security/Compliance space with a variety of standards such as PCI/DSS, SSAE16, GDPR, etc.
- Experience in the architecture of AWS-based solutions.
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation.
- Deep knowledge of proprietary CTI/Routing platforms such as: Cisco UCCE/ICM, Genesys IServer implementations and/or Avaya Aura