Electronic Enrollment Specialist
What You Will Do: You will act as lynch pin to vendors for enrollment files, the subject matter expert for cases and transactions that have a massive impact on our customers.
What You Will Learn: You will be working with a growing team in the Boston area, and getting involved in this role from the ground up. Your product knowledge will flourish in a supporting training environment, as you develop a career that focuses on the customer experience. You will learn what it means to work for a company that is heavily invested in its employees, and in future growth.
What Success Looks Like:
- Process and evaluate electronic files submitted by clients and vendors.
- Work with clients, vendors and internal resources to resolve issues.
- Act as a primary resource for policy level issues and procedures for the electronic enrollment process.
- Review pending or rejected electronic applications and identify errors or file discrepancies.
- Determine whether application needs to be reviewed by Underwriting or moved to a finalized status.
- Review accuracy of case set up for application components to ensure it is complete (e.g. coverage types, issue limits, rates, search keys, etc.).
- Coordinate necessary corrections with Client Relationship Manager or Account Implementation Specialist.
- Support and execute complex research tasks and communicate the results.
- Identify and suggest improvements to electronic processes to ensure a quality product is produced.
- Assist with application level testing/ implementation of new products and builds, and enhancements to existing electronic enrollment systems.
- Receive IT reports regarding pending, issued or rejected policies/certificates.
- Work to resolve outstanding issues, ensuring pending policies are processed within department standards
- Establish and maintain excellent communication with Client Relationship Managers, Account Implementation Specialists, Underwriting, electronic enrollment BA, and related business units
What You Need:
- Associate’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent work experience
- Attention to detail in order to accurately load files.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and how to create Excel formulas.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and service level standards.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in the insurance or financial service industry.
- It would be great to have knowledge of .xls, .csv, pipe-delimited and .xlsm (macro-enabled), ASCII text files, FTP/EDI process and a basic understanding of underwriting concepts, voluntary life and health insurance products and systems helpful.
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program.