Engineering Facilities Support
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs grows in size, our engineering workspaces develop as well. These areas, varying from wet labs to full workshops and everything in between, need constant attention and iteration to run smoothly and safely. We’re searching for someone who thrives on constantly figuring out solutions to new organizational problems and who knows the importance of a solid safety baseline in an engineering context.
If you’re excited to work directly with our small team in their day-to-day operations as well as our engineering teams, we want you to join our Engineering Facilities team.
- Ongoing organization and maintenance of our engineering workspace
- Inventory, procurement, and stocking of engineering tools and supplies
- Maintenance of our chemical recycling system and safety systems
- Learning to maintain machinery and systems in the machine shop and engineering areas
- Motivated and excited to keep constantly-morphing workspaces organized
- Creative and love to be around innovative people and products
- Think with your hands and have a passion for learning about building things
- Able and willing to do some heavy lifting around the office
- Possess a track record of teaching yourself how to do anything
- Can execute a project on a timeline
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Familiarity with shop environments
- Familiarity with OSHA safety requirements
*Please note this is a full-time, hourly position based out of our Somerville, MA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.