Enterprise/MM & Reseller Growth Operations Manager
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise/MM Manager to own and champion best-in-class systems changes that empower our internal stakeholders to successfully and seamlessly (1) navigate Salesforce and (2) obtain Enterprise/MM specific data-driven insights. The Enterprise/MM Manager will partner closely with Enterprise Sales, Operations, Marketing, and Customer Success to map the current process, identify improvements to that process, and execute on his/her recommendations.
What you will do:
- Map current Enterprise/MM customer journey from lead to go-live
- Work closely with key stakeholders and other internal teams to identify key business outcomes worth solving
- Turn high-level business requirements into detailed specs for system development
- Design intelligent solutions to address business objectives and incrementally add value
- Work with business systems team to drive systems development and implementation
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiency, improve the usability of our tools, and analyze root causes
- Monitor performance of the team’s initiatives and measure impact of systems enhancements
- Drive user adoption and alignment across the company
- Run monthly business review for the Enterprise/MM/Reseller team
- Provide data analysis and insights to Sr. Management as needed
- Work cross functionally to prioritize competing interests and focus project plans on the highest impact activities
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Familiarity working with, designing, and implementing systems changes
- Familiarity working with complex, interrelated systems to identify dependencies and opportunities to establish separation of concerns.
- Must be able to work cross functionality with other Sales, Operations and Business Systems teams where persuasion and communication are paramount to getting the job done.
- A demonstrated record of strong project management and driving results
- A basic understanding of system design
- Ability to work independently and motivated to move beyond existing practices
- Exceptional written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting
- An interest in working hard and being challenged in a fast-paced environment, while having fun doing it
- An easy-going attitude, thick skin, and a strong sense of humor
- Designed Salesforce for Enterprise for a high growth SaaS company