Executive Assistant & Office Manager
ProfitWell is scaling quickly and has aggressive growth plans for 2019. We are looking for a Chief of Staff to join our Operations team. This unique role is an integral part of the organization that will work cross-functionally with everyone in the company and will be responsible for a myriad of tasks ranging from large and highly impactful projects down to daily office requests from all team members. The right person for this role will thrive while juggling multiple projects at once and working with both internal and external stakeholders. You should be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity and working with little to no direction.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assisting the CEO with a variety of high-impact projects to amplify his productivity
- Preparing Board of Directors meeting deck, attending and taking minutes at board meetings
- Working closely with the Operations team including the Head of People Operations and Finance as needed.
- Working directly with, and assisting, the executive team including the CEO and CPO
- Organizing monthly team get togethers (yoga, game nights, trivia/drinks, hikes, etc.)
- General office management including ordering office snacks, facilitating deliveries, helping team member with all forms of daily requests
- Ensuring the entire ProfitWell team is as productive and successful as possible
- Greeting visitors and answering the main line to the office - communicating with and directing to the proper stakeholders.
- Filling gaps where needed, top to bottom, especially if a request doesn’t clearly fall under someone’s role.
- Experience in office management or executive administration, preferred.
- No ego and proven effectiveness as a team member
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Proactive in problem solving, comfortable with completing tasks with some level of ambiguity
- Ability to be trusted with confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to take and give respectively blunt feedback - This is core to everyone in our culture. We’re polite but always open to discussion so we’re all better in the end
- Curiosity and your constantly questioning the “why” in everything.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communication clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding and blowing off steam
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.