DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant needed to support C-level executives. Duties include but are not limited to complex scheduling and project management. You thrive working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. You exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. You must be able to work well under pressure and handle confidential matters with discretion.
What you will do:
- Managing daily administrative activities and calendars.
- Arranging internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Ownership of team meetings and events.
- Making extensive travel arrangements and processing expense reports.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations.
- Demonstrating sensitivity to the nuanced requirements of those you support. Reacting quickly and appropriately, and in short time you will hone the ability to predict the executives’ professional needs.
- Assignment and completion of projects quickly with little to no direction or guidance.
- Works collaboratively with the Executive Assistant team.
- Ad hoc and special projects as needed.
What you will need to bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of administrative experience supporting C-level executives, preferably in a fast-growing environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Effective communication and strategic thinking skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Critical and proactive thinking
- Energetic and positive attitude
At DraftKings, we promote diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.