We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Support a game-changing team of innovators.
As an Executive Assistant, you will support C-level executives with tasks, such as complex scheduling and project management. We’re continuously building new products to create opportunities in technology, coding, marketing, and beyond. You’ll exercise good judgment in a variety of situations to help us continue to succeed.
What you’ll do as an Executive Assistant:
- Manage daily administrative activities and calendars.
- Arrange internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Ownership of team meetings and events.
- Make extensive travel arrangements and process expense reports.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years of administrative experience supporting C-level executives, preferably in a fast-growing environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- You’re a quick-thinking self-starter who is always one step ahead of executives’ professional needs.
- You can work well under pressure and handle confidential matters with discretion.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.