We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an extraordinary commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help craft the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to members of our Senior Leadership team.
As an executive assistant, you will:
- Manage and maintain multiple executive's calendars
- Provide support in the preparation of meeting materials and other documentation
- Coordinate and prioritize meetings for our leadership team; assist in coordinating meeting logistics
- Manage travel arrangements
- Coordinate planning and logistics for internal and external events
- Act as liaison between external stakeholders and the Executive team
- Assist in managing logistics for key customer and partner meetings
- Perform other administrative duties and projects, as needed
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a startup environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and Google Calendar
- A positive attitude and can-do mindset
- Great customer service skills, strong attention to detail, and outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment