Aurora Flight Sciences, a Boeing subsidiary, is seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant to support our Programs office. The Executive Assistant position is highly visible and a vital part in sustaining and enhancing the success of the executive office as well as the Aurora brand.
As Executive Assistant to the VP of Autonomy for Defense and VP of Commercial, you will be expected to have strong communication skills working with a variety of stakeholders such as Boeing executives, Aurora senior management, government personnel, strategic business partners, and employees in business development and engineering. The key objective is the efficient, effective, and professional operations of the Programs office. General tasks include calendar management, extensive travel arrangements, expense processing, e-file maintenance, correspondence, e-mail, telephone screening, entering business cards, credit card reconciliation, and meeting support.
• Diligent oversight of the department/sector’s SharePoint page to ensure the data presented is current and accurate. Also, look for opportunities to improve communications and data sharing.
• Assist in the preparation of charts, financial summaries, organizational charts, and project schedules using PowerPoint, Excel, FastTrack, and Visio.
• Draft memos, letters, email responses, presentation notes, etc.
• Manage travel, special events, or deployments to include:
o Logistics and agendas
o Expense reports
o Reconciliation of credit card statements
• Coordinate and support internal/external meetings, site-visits, and other VIP special events.
• Assist in the monitoring and follow-up of timekeeping requirements.
• Support other administrative duties as assigned.
• Have a strong professional acumen when dealing with internal and external customers.
• Be able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously to keep up with the fast pace environment.
• Handle office materials and information with 100% confidentiality.
• Take initiative and anticipate needs.
• Work closely with the administrative services team to improve processes and share resources.
• Expert with Windows applications and proficiency with MAC operating system a plus.
• Comfortable with telecommunications application software that i.e. Skype4Business and WebEx.
• Candidates must be a U.S. Person (U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident/Green Card Holder).
• Experience: 10-15 (+) years supporting a VP/C-Suite Executive.
• Expertise in domestic and international travel planning.
• Knowledge of the Aerospace industry.
• Bachelor's Degree.