IT and Systems Specialist
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our teams need systems running smoothly at all times. To get our best work done, we need our IT and systems to run at top capacity. This role requires creativity and inventive, enduring solutions. You will act as our in-house technical support, troubleshoot our IT issues, and implement long-term solutions.
If you are a technology expert who loves to solve short and long-term systems challenges, we want you to join our Systems team as our IT and Systems Specialist.
- Act as the primary troubleshooter for technical support, systems, and applications
- Promptly respond, prioritize, and follow through on all help desk requests
- Ensure team productivity is rarely impacted by an IT or systems issue
- Support our operations team with office systems like phone, conference, and A/V
- Self-professed technology and systems expert who loves to learn new platforms
- Possess a problem-solving and customer service mindset
- Focused on productivity and finding a better way to get the job done
- Demonstrable experience working independently and solving problems creatively
- Ready to quickly ramp up to learn whatever you don’t already know
- Experience with Google Apps development
- Experience coding in SQL, Python or Perl
- Studied IT, computer engineering, or a related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.