IT Helpdesk Administrator
There is no hotter field right now than Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. DataRobot is at the forefront of this trend, having established market leadership in a category called Automated Machine Learning. We’re Boston-based and we’ve raised $225M to fuel our expansive ambitions. We are growing quickly and need talented, motivated people to join the team. Our software helps organizations gain a competitive edge with AI. We’ve transformed how data science is done at the highest level, and we’re looking to extend that disruption.
DataRobot is looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to join our expanding team in Boston to accommodate our growth.
Our ideal candidate:
- is people-oriented, friendly and has a positive attitude;
- willing to help and maintain office space in order;
- provides first-level contact and problem resolution for all users with hardware, software and applications problems;
- troubleshooting and problem-solving are their beloved pastimes;
- is constantly ready to resolve as many user-reported problems as expertise permits using available tools.
- Experience with desktop/laptop provisioning is a must
- Automated laptop provisioning is a plus
- Knowledge of OSX systems is a plus
- Experience with Linux systems is a plus
- Good writing and communication skills
- Experience with Audio/Video conference systems configuration and administration
- Basic knowledge in Networking technologies and ability to run primary diagnostics