IT Helpdesk Analyst
The IT Helpdesk Analyst’s role is to support information technology hardware and software across the entire Toast organization. This is primarily a desk-side support “IT Generalist” role with some remote support involved.
- Respond to and troubleshoot issues reported by employees across a wide variety of technologies including laptops, peripheral devices, VOIP phones, audio-visual equipment, and software/cloud applications both onsite and remotely.
- Create and configure user accounts
- Image and profile laptops as part of new hire onboarding
- Document issues and resolution steps taken in helpdesk ticketing system
Experience & Qualifications
- 1-2 years of technical support experience
- Experience supporting Mac OS/OSX and Windows operating systems
- Experience using a support-ticket tracking system (Remedy, Zendesk, ServiceNow, etc)
- Can-do attitude with a commitment to providing top-tier customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, interpersonal, and ownership skills
- Ability to learn a wide variety of technologies and skills and adapt quickly in handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment