There is no hotter field right now than Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. DataRobot is at the forefront of this trend, having established market leadership in a category called Automated Machine Learning. We’re Boston-based and we’ve raised $225M to fuel our expansive ambitions. We are growing quickly and need talented, motivated people to join the team. Our software helps organizations gain a competitive edge with AI. We’ve transformed how data science is done at the highest level, and we’re looking to extend that disruption.
We are looking for a hands-on IT Operations Manager to join our global IT team that builds, supports, and maintains our corporate infrastructure and global staff.
The IT team is responsible for server, workstation, laptops, and network configuration, administration, and support; it also is responsible for audio, video conference systems, VoIP, and file storage systems.
- 7+ years IT operations/Systems administration
- 3+ years people managing experience
- Excellent leadership skills, writing and verbal communications skills
- Experience with project management
- Experience working with all departments across the company
- Experience with Linux and OSX configuration and administration
- Experience with network configuration, support and maintenance for servers, workstations, and laptops
- Knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, NTP, SNMP
- Experience with shell scripting or programming
- Experience with configuration management tools, like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc; preferably with Ansible
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Ability to work with staff around the world
- Teamwork – works well with others within team and across groups in company
- Execution Success – plans and meets/exceeds objectives on time and with quality
- Entrepreneurial – flexible, optimistic, problem-solving approach
- Leadership and Initiative – does the right thing without being asked, proactive at dealing with issues