IT Support Coordinator
The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven
science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients. Learn more at www.predictiveindex.com.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study.
We are seeking an energetic, solution-oriented, IT Support Coordinator who has proven experience providing technical day to day support to employees located at the main office and remote sites via remote access software. The IT Support Coordinator troubleshoots hardware and software application issues, installs and upgrades software, repairs computer equipment, and other as various tasks as needed.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees’ careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you’re expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Troubleshoot user hardware and application software issues
- Software installation and related upgrades
- Installs and configures computers, monitors, and peripherals such as printers, scanners, and related hardware
- Maintains, upgrades and repairs PCs/laptops and Windows & Apple applications for all systems
- Assist in documenting IT technical instructions, processes and procedures
- Receive and keep track of IT related inventory.
- Setup employee workstations and build/move office furniture as needed.
- Manage and take responsibility for projects delegated by direct manager as needed.
- Keep abreast of current technology through self-study
- BS degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of general computer installation, maintenance and repair experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the duties of the job as listed above.
- Proven expertise troubleshooting devices in both Windows and macOS
- Experience using helpdesk tracking software
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills, communication and troubleshooting skills
- Self-managed, highly motivated and a strong drive for results
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail is critical
- Will be required to work off hours and some weekends as needed
People most qualified for this role will be:
- This individual should be organized and reliable with the ability to multitask and prioritize issues while possessing a professional demeanor
- This individual must be able to communicate concisely and clearly to a varied user base.
- This individual should be technically proficient with a drive to learn new and exciting technologies
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must have the ability to lift 50lbs as well as the ability to maneuver packages of any weight above 50lbs with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA. We know you will love it! If you possess all-of-the-above, enjoy working with computers, PI could be a great career move for you.