At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
As the Logistics Coordinator on our Operation Team, you will be responsible for ensuring our products get delivered to our customers. You will own day-to-day logistics operations and execution, manage operational relationships with transportation providers, and be responsible for both domestic and international freight shipments. Integrity and a sense of humor are a must.
In this role you will:
- Create customs & trade documentation in a timely manner
- Schedule internal and external shipments as required (Ocean, Air, and Ground)
- Identify and pursue opportunities to improve or exceed customer service objectives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our internal and external partners
- Work alongside multiple departments to ensure proper procedures are followed
- Ability to troubleshoot situations as they arise
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize
- Enjoy working in an extremely fast paced environment
- Business conditions may require additional tasks and responsibilities.
What we look for:
- 1-3 years’ experience within shipping, logistics, or warehousing
- Excellent computer skills and comfortable using a variety of enterprise / collaboration software tools (Google Docs, ERP, WMS, Slack, Etc.)
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn, self-motivated, and able to function independently
- Strong working knowledge of import/export processes and documentation
- Experience with international logistics is a must
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and provide support in a team environment
- Export Compliance
- Prior experience with Sage Enterprise
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning and teaching, data-driven decisions, and makings things work
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description