Manager of Customer Success
Datadog is scaling our Customer Success team as our product gains more traction in the market. We’re looking for a Manager of Customer Success to hire, coach, and manage a team of 8 CSMs. Your team is responsible for the customer relationship, renewals, and growth across existing customer base. We were recently named on Forbes top 100 next leaders in cloud computing and on Deloitte’s Fast 500. This is an opportunity to join a company that’s a leader in the space, and early enough to contribute impactful work.
- Manage, lead, mentor and train a team of 8 Customer Success Managers
- Help team proactively build relationship with customers to achieve loyalty and revenue growth
- Identify growth opportunities within named accounts and ensure high renewal rates
- Identify ways for CS team to monitor and identify usage trends to uncover renewal risks and support greater adoption rates
- 3+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role in the SaaS space
- 2+ years experience managing a high performing team of Customer Success Managers
- Ability to negotiate contract terms and overcome pricing objections for Renewal/Upsell opportunities
- Experience in the B2B tech space or with subscription based software preferred
Datadog is the world’s leading monitoring service for cloud-scale applications, bringing together data from servers, databases, tools and services to present a unified view of your entire stack. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev and Ops teams to work collaboratively to avoid downtime, resolve performance problems, and ensure that development and deployment cycles finish on time.