Manager of Solution Services
Smartsheet is looking for a proven leader to help build, operate, and scale our Solution Services team in Boston. The right candidate is an experienced manager with a proven ability to create strong implementation programs to drive the customer adoption lifecycle for both large and small organizations, at scale.
As Manager of Solution Services, you will build and oversee a team of Solution Implementation Managers. You will be responsible for the creation and execution of a Smartsheet focused implementation vision to service a wide range of customers. You work closely with leaders across Sales, Professional Services, Product, Support and Marketing to drive the vision and strategy across the organization. This role is responsible for driving successful product usage, customer value, retention and expansion.
This important high visibility role, critical to our ongoing success, is based in Smartsheet’s office in Boston, MA and reports into the Director of Customer Success and Implementation Services. Smartsheet is a high growth SaaS company with thousands of customer organizations and millions of users in 160 countries experiencing substantial value from the use of the innovative Smartsheet platform. Company leadership is comprised of executives with deep experience and demonstrated success in the software industry.
- Create, manage and grow a team of Solution Implementation Managers
- Drive the strategy to onboard, enable, and expand usage and revenue with customers
- Use data to track performance, forecast services delivered, and create customer insight
- Partner with Sales, Professional Services, Product, Support and Marketing to create a consistent customer journey that drives positive customer onboarding satisfaction, referrals, and account growth
- Build programs and initiatives to drive continuous improvement and scale
- Strong leadership, organization, team building and management, communication (verbal, written and presentation), and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company
- 3+ years working in a leadership capacity
- 5+ years of Customer Onboarding/Implementation, Customer Success, or Technical Account Management experience, preferably within Enterprise SaaS
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow a Solution Implementation team
- Outstanding multi-task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Smartsheet’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Experience and success partnering across departments
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business need
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree required