Thrasio is one of the fastest-growing acquirers of Amazon third-party FBA brands. Our mission is simple: to become the largest and most profitable selling group in the Amazon ecosystem while building an amazing place to work, full of people who love to come in every day. Hiring people who share that is a core part of our beliefs, and the reason that we’re on a path to grow more than 10x in the next few years! We have the capital to do this from amazing investors who are some of the best in the business. We are growing rapidly and are always looking to bring on top talent to support our ever-expanding consumer products empire.
This is a great opportunity for a highly organized people person who wants to build processes, take ownership over a variety of responsibilities that make Thrasio a great place to work. You’ll have opportunities to work cross-functionally, increase your scope of work, and shape your career. We’re looking for somebody who’s motivated, personable, poised, and capable of independent-problem solving. We’re growing as a company, so we need someone who is able to roll with the punches and proactively identify solutions and improvements.
This role will work out of our Medfield, MA location. If you’re curious, driven, and excited to do hands-on work some of the smartest people you’ve ever met, we want to talk to you.
- Own all aspects of office operations and inventory. That includes making sure we have the equipment, furniture, supplies, and snacks that we need to do our best work, plus managing office security and our Internet/phone systems.
- Create and establish office procedures and processes to ensure the company runs smoothly as we grow, including systems to track office inventory, manage conference rooms, and all corporate software subscriptions.
- Collaborate with leadership on company events and programming that ensure that Thrasio’s values are front and center
- Welcome and assist all visitors to the office, whether they’re a candidate, an investor, or the mail carrier.
- Event planning for the company as a whole, from weekly all-hands meetings to holiday parties to our biannual trips when when all three offices get together in one city.
- Own new employee onboarding, partnering with hiring managers to make sure that all new hires have everything they need on Day One
- Be a resource for all employees for any question about the office, whether that’s how to make their MS Office license work or where to find the seltzer.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and building management.
- Assist in scheduling and arranging seller, investor, partner, and board meetings, including catering, transportation, hotels, and restaurant reservations.
- Lead weekly cleanup of the office with employees to ensure everything is neat and orderly.
- Represent and champion the company culture.
- Support the talent acquisition team as needed.
We’re looking for:
- 3-5 years in an office management, executive assistant, event management or an HR-related role.
- Someone who is highly organized, a master of time management, and enjoys supporting employees to do their best work. You love bringing order to chaos.
- A warm, upbeat personality with the ability to stay poised under pressure and anticipate problems before they become problems.
- A desire to work and learn in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a strong sense of design, are creative and aim to ensure everyone who interfaces with Thrasio has a positive experience.
- Proficiency with both PC and Mac computers and MS Office Suite.
It’s great, but not necessary if you have:
- Previous experience managing offices of up to 100 employees at a distributed organization.
Thrasio is dedicated to fostering a culture of positive pragmatism and mutual support. We believe that by lifting others up, that all of us will rise. We are committed to the wisdom of the voluntary collective and we know that great ideas can come from anyone. Thrasio encourages all team members to openly participate in growth initiatives. We look for people that are curious, creative, humble, adaptable and enjoy collaborative working environments. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and flexible PTO.
Thrasio is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").