Order Operations Analyst
We are looking for an Order Operations Analyst to join our evolving Sales Operations team in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate thrives in high-growth, collaborative environments and is eager to dive into the Order operations function of the Sales process. We need a detail-oriented, process-minded individual who has experience in order management and working cross-functionally to support the needs of fast-growing sales team.
- Liaise with our Sales, Customer Success, Contracts and Finance teams to resolve issues or questions relating to sales orders
- Review and process sales contracts to ensure compliance with order guidelines and company procedures
- Provide daily ad hoc training and sales support for opportunity close process
- Work with leadership to create automations and process improvements to optimize opportunity close workflow
- Handle reporting and analytics pertaining to order management
- Expand upon documentation of current sales process and identify areas where strategic automation is required to drive scale or velocity
- 1-2 years experience in Order Management or equivalent experience
- Salesforce experience
- SaaS experience a plus, not required
- Strong time management, organization and detail orientation skills
- Ability to multi-task and switch gears in high volume and fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across multiple departments
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.