Partnerships Account Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Business Development team is looking for someone to manage growth for Continuing Education Partnerships. This is a unique opportunity to participate in the rapid expansion of our company - a role that will evolve alongside Formlabs, with ample room for exploration and learning. If you are a detail-oriented self starter with a passion for building new business models and the desire to take a critical role in scaling and developing processes for our growing company, we want you to join us as our Program Manager for continuing education growth.
- Own onboarding and management of continuing education partners, from cultivating the partnership to handing off the relationship to a sales team member
- Identify and engage new, innovative, low-tier referral partners in new and existing markets (ie. medical, jewelry, etc.)
- Manage the operations, workflow, reporting, and logistics for Formlabs’ customer education growth programs
- Experience in managing a program or project across multiple teams
- Exposure to and basic understanding of marketing and product
- Willing to get your hands dirty and take full ownership of responsibilities at hand
- Creative, curious, and entrepreneurial
- Possess a strong growth mindset and the drive to make objectives reality
- PMP Certification
- Interest or experience in 3D printing
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.