PI Ambassador - Office Coordinator
The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
We are looking for an enthusiastic brand ambassador/office coordinator who will be the first impression for The Predictive Index. You will have the opportunity to become an expert in our product, provide cross-functional support to ensure that core logistics always run smoothly, and be a key contributor to the People Operations team that powers our fast-paced and energetic environment.
Some of the activities that you will be involved in are listed below:
- Act as the brand ambassador for all visitors to our offices and incoming communications, ensuring that all experiences with PI are great ones.
- Manage all three of our amazing office spaces in the building, including but not limited to managing meeting room requests, making sure the kitchens are stocked with free food and other goodies, and ensuring the PI brand is shining through.
- Play a key role in the talent acquisition process, including but not limited to, scheduling super-day interviews and ensuring a white glove experience for all candidates.
- Coordinate our awesome company meetings and lunch and learns.
- A whole bunch of other things that we can discuss when we talk.
Years’ of experience required is less important than being a high capability person. Some is better than none, but pales in comparison to being able to perform. If you know how to use the Google suite, have great attention to detail and follow-through, get your energy through interactions with other people and want to work hard and have fun, we would love to hear from you.
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Relationship driven – help to identify strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Cross-functional –at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.