Programmatic Client Partner
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
The Programmatic Client Partner will be responsible for developing strong programmatic and data relationships with trading desks and DSPs, with revenue growth as the primary objective.
What You'll Do:
- Meet and exceed revenue goals and performance targets related to CarGurus programmatic and data solutions
- Establish and expand relationships with Trading Desks, DSPs and SSPs to drive growth of new business relationships
- Prepare pitch materials as needed and present clients the CarGurus programmatic offering
- Manage sales pipeline for maximum efficiency and visibility
- Be an expert in the evolving technologies and capabilities available in the marketplace
Who You Are:
- 5+ years proven media advertising sales success and strong history of meeting or exceeding revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with operations teams to launch and scale campaigns
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 3 years' experience in programmatic advertising sales with a focus on building relationships with trading desks and DSPs.
- Fluency with the language and technology of the programmatic landscape
- Established relationships across clients and agencies; strong preference of candidates with relationships with agency trading desks
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.