Relationship Manager, Toast Payments
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Toast Payments Relationship Manager will operate as a key customer point person for all Toast Payments questions for both prospects and live customers in the SMB channel. Pivotal to this role is a strong value to understand the payments industry as well as customer empathy to drive a high level of customer satisfaction.
What You Will Do
- Maintain client satisfaction from sales handoff through life of partnership both pre-sale and post-sale
- Deliver a best-in-class, truly delightful, Payments experience to Toast restaurants and prospects through successful communication (both written and verbal)
- Become a subject matter expert regarding Toast’s payment solutions and deeply understand the payments value proposition and how Toast Payments specifically meets restaurant needs
- Identify and implement educational opportunities as it relates to payments throughout organization
- Uncover, introduce, and implement opportunities to increase client satisfaction
- Orchestrate and manage various projects and maintain client expectations along with necessary Toast resources
- Act as an escalation point and ensure resolution of any client issues that surround payment processing
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to gather and understand needs analysis for each assigned client
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in account and project management
- Strong time management, organizational and client relationship skills
- Understanding of revenue generation and maintenance
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment and to adapt while focusing on key goals and objectives with minimal oversight
- Experience working with in payments industry and/or POS solutions
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with onboarding client’s post-sales, and support through product go-live