Request for Proposal (RFP) Coordinator
Headquartered in the Boston area, Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Leading global brands in a variety of industries rely on Interaction’s conversational AI technology to communicate with their customers every day.
At Interactions we are committed to transforming customer experience and passionate about the professional and personal development of our talented and enthusiastic team. We endeavor to create opportunities that advance the skills, interests, careers and lives of our employees. Come join our growing team!
We are looking to hire a Request For Proposal (RFP) Coordinator to support the sales, solution consulting, and customer success teams in fulfilling inbound requests for information and documentation associated with competitive bids (e.g. RFI’s & RFP’s), IT Security Questionnaires, Vendor Surveys and other requests from clients and prospective clients.
- Triage inbound requests, determine level of effort, critical path dependencies, resource requirements and priority in the queue.
- Create and manage folders, create and communicate response plan, assignments and timelines to request owner and response team.
- Works closely with the following cross functional teams to ensure that all responses, documents and knowledge base records incorporate and are compliant with:
- Marketing’s branding and competitive positioning statements.
- IT Risk & Compliance security policies and procedures.
- Human Resources and Legal policies and procedures.
- Technical Subject Matter Expert’s inputs, policies and procedures.
- Organize and facilitate cross-function meetings to ensure timeliness in responses and proposals.
- Use workflow, knowledge base tools, and document libraries to create and package the response.
- Review response package and ensure accuracy / quality / adherence to guidelines.
- Submit completed responses to prospects and clients using email, online portals and file sharing tools.
- Manage the competitive bid post mortem process, generate detailed win/loss analysis and distribute to executive team.
- Additional reporting / analysis as needed.
- Complete required training and compliance courses.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented.
- Demonstrated capability to write clear, logical, and persuasive documents; both technical and non-technical in nature.
- Ability to manage, prioritize and execute on multiple objectives and projects.
- Ability to self-manage and self-teach while demonstrating an openness and willingness to learn, take direction and be flexible.
- Experience with Call Center operations.
- Experience supporting sales organizations.
- Basic knowledge of SaaS based software, artificial intelligence, information technology, and business operations.
- Experience working with G-Suite, Salesforce.com, RFP360, File Sharing Tools, Slack, Ariba or other online portals.