Revenue Operations Representative
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.Revenue Operations Representative.
Toast is looking for an entry-level player to join our Revenue Operations team to assist in the administration and maintenance of our sales team internal process and tools. This role will work closely with operations and sales leadership to turn new ideas into a reality. You’ll have to be able to respond quickly to escalations and issues, working autonomously as you learn the ins and outs of operations at a rapidly scaling company. This is the perfect job for someone with entrepreneurial aspirations who wants to study the ‘why’ and ‘how’ behind a successful company.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the development, and administration of Toast’s sales teams tools, and data.
- Will play a key role in the day-to-day maintenance of our sales organization by working closely with operation and sales leadership to execute on new strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for our sales reps data, proactively working to make sure that the reps are trained properly and helping to reinforce best practices.
- Assisting the Operations and Growth teams with the planning and development of new process, tools, and systems and will take point on the building of the Sales facing components of these new programs.
- Supporting our Enablement team with the onboarding on new employees to different parts of our sales organization and the creations of systems related coaching materials.
Do you have the right ingredients?:
- Experience with Salesforce.com, MapAnything, InsideSales.com, Ambition, CPQ, Cirrus and DocuSign preferred.
- Strong oral, and written presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and analysis skills. Experience using Microsoft Excel, or Google Sheets preferred.
- Self-starter able to take high-level direction and turn them into successful programs.
- Extremely organized and accountable.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Systems and process-oriented mindset, easily able to self-onboard to new tools and understand how different tools systems together to contribute to our sales motion.
- Willingness to travel nationally when required for team training, vendor meetings, and professional development.