Senior Corporate Account Manager
You're a high-energy, creative person who is eager to chip in to building and accelerating a company's growth across a diverse customer base. You pride yourself on having a deep understanding of each customer’s business, and how our products can help them achieve their business goals. You are passionate about building strong customer relationships and ensuring ongoing customer success.
- Lead a book of high profile accounts, with the goal of renewing customers year over year and identifying revenue expansion opportunities.
- Consult with customers to understand their business and strategic goals throughout the customer lifecycle; ensure customer’s overall objectives are being met, and they are finding ongoing value through the adoption of product and services.
- Establish and grow key relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers across full book of business.
- Partner closely with Sales and Customer Success leadership to mitigate churn risk and ensure ongoing customer success.
- Track customer interaction within Salesforce.com and Gainsight.
- Evangelize new product features and provide customer feedback to Sales, Product, Customer Success and Engineering teams.
- Participate in cloud provider events / seminars and maintain a deep understanding the cloud service management space.
- Travel onsite to customers 25-50%.
- 7+ IT, SaaS, or AWS / cloud, account management or customer success background.
- Meaningful experience in a B2B or SaaS company
- A strategic approach to problem solving.
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors.
- Ability to work independently, in a dynamic environment.
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise.
- BS/BA or equivalent.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.