Sr. Manager of Customer Experience
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
- Design optimal coherent and streamlined customer journey(s) across various restaurant segments including all customer touch points
- The individual is responsible for working collaboratively with multiple teams across the business, to design and develop improvements to the customer journey
- Delivers own small-scale or medium-scale projects by working with a program management framework
- Internal thought leader on customer experience excellence
- Must have good commercial aptitude and the ability to work within a complex matrix environment. This is a high profile role, regularly working with the leaders across the organization and will be highly visible within the business.
- Drive the correct prioritization of customer experience improvements
- Drive VOC programs and personally analyze customer data/trends to make informed decisions on prioritization on initiatives that have the most impact to customer NPS and other indicators of customer experience.
- 5+ years consulting, customer success, customer marketing or customer experience
- Experience successfully leading through influence
- Strong customer centric experience
- Highly analytical - ability to make strong financial business cases and priority decisions based on data
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude; experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy is ideal
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask without getting frazzled
- Love for teamwork and commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-class global customer experience together