Sr. Manager, End User Support
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
This position will lead a technology team that is front facing in support of the organization’s key initiatives. Supports the end user community of the organization by administering an evolving catalog of user service platforms. This individual will combine superior customer service with technical leadership in areas such as mailbox support, user maintenance, cloud technologies, and end user device configurations.
- Oversees and directs the high functioning local and remote End User Services Team responsible for administering security privileges, End User access, End User Device Management Mobile/Telephony/Compute), as well as supports various cloud technologies. Including but not limited to:
- Office 365 Management
- Active Directory & Group Policy Management
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Work closely with executives and site leadership teams on End User solutions
- Define capital allocation requirements and monitors budget adherence.
- Management/Architecture experience with Cloud IaaS, SaaS, and Office 365.
- Manage cross-functional initiatives across the organization
- Define technology solutions designed at supporting the organizations end user community
- End User Device Management Manages Capital Allocation requirements along with budget adherence
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and future planning needs of the company’s end user environment
- Monitor technology trends and make recommendations on incorporating new technology into the company’s existing platforms.Evangelize for end user experiences, as well as design and deploy technology to improve the End User experience
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
EXPERIENCE: 4 years IT Leadership.
SKILLS: Management and architecture skill sets required in Cloud IaaS, SaaS, and Office 365. User advocacy, and presentation experience, negotiating pricing with partners and value-added resellers. Solid understanding of Virtual Desktop competencies a must.
COMPLEXITY: Ability to work within all levels of the organization. Good understanding of networking concepts. ITIL Foundations process knowledge a plus
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interfaces with other team members, including cross-functional teams, business users, and vendors.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: May be required to be available 24 x 7. Occasionally work nights and/or weekend hours for major implementations to minimize impact on organization. Includes 20% business travel.