Supply Chain Manager
Bevi is a Series C startup that has raised over $60 million to bring customizable, healthy hydration to offices and facilities across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 50 million plastic bottles and seen revenue grow by 50x over the past 2 years! With offices now in Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we continue to grow our healthy flavor offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
We are seeking a Supply Chain Manager to manage the organization’s supply chains, drive continuous process improvement, and build a rock solid logistics structure as we scale. The Supply Chain Manager will oversee a small team and report directly to the Senior Director of Supply Chain.
What you will do:
- Manage the primary supply chains of the organization, working directly with the Contract Manufacturers (CM) for machines and flavor concentrates to maintain a steady inbound delivery of materials in order to meet the high growth needs of the organization
- Be responsible for maintaining adequate inventory levels across the supply chain, working with service, sales, and 3PL warehouse/logistics partners to balance demand requirements with inventory storage and shipping costs
- Create critical reporting on logistics and supply chain activities, providing thoroughly considered recommendations from that data to meet growth and cost targets
- Oversee sales and operational planning
- Work closely with the service and sales teams to monitor organizational demand requirements via analytical tools and methods, identifying any situations critical to the organization and adjusting supply plan as necessary to match demand
- Implement operational process improvements to increase efficiency in material ordering, inventory management, and data management
- Work closely with engineering teams to source new suppliers in support of prototype build activity through production
- Manage the operational actions and changes related to flavor concentrate production, including quality issue follow up, new product introduction, formula improvement, and flavor discontinuation
We think you will bring:
- 5 or more years of experience working within fast-growing, hardware technology companies, helping to launch new products and maintain an existing portfolio with contract manufacturers
- Experience with NetSuite, ZenDesk, etc.
- Accomplishments in driving down product cost through supply chain sourcing activities, including the use of a broad network of supply chain contacts in low cost geographies
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing Tier 1 contract manufacturers
- Strong working knowledge of logistics optimization models and supplier management tools, demonstrating specific achievements in the implementation of each
- Strong technical skills as a partner to the engineering development team, helping to source hardware components from the best suppliers
- Leadership experience and the ability to manage planners, buyers, and other logistics or technical staff
- Strong negotiation skills to achieve year over year cost reductions and maintain critical strategic relationship
- A bias toward data driven decisions, with the ability to create the necessary models to monitor critical metrics over time
- Great attitude and willingness to go above and beyond for an exceptional customer experience
Apply to learn more about what makes Bevi a great place to work and grow!