Support Genius - Daytime (Bilingual)
Here at LevelUp, a Grubhub Holdings Inc. Company, we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Each Support Genius serves as the point of contact supporting the LevelUp platform for users, merchants, partners, and internal teams. This role will provide the opportunity to learn and own specialty areas, expand your knowledge and responsibilities, work on projects across various departments within the organization, grow within our team and organization, and influence the optimization of our processes, all while helping customers and working with a tight-knit team. This candidate will also be helping us expand our support to include Spanish-speaking customers and merchants!
All new team members will join a pool of Support Geniuses in Training for the first 90 days, and are then slated for a specific squad (LevelUp & Agency Support or Chase Pay Support) depending on the team's needs.
- Focus on excellent customer service while troubleshooting and solving issues, and explaining our platform
- Provide technical and customer support in English and Spanish, via phone and tickets/emails
- Collaborate to identify and implement solutions to technical requests from users and merchants, escalating issues when necessary
- Accurately document requests while adhering to Support protocols
- Validate and translate user and merchant requests into feedback for the platform
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the product
- Participate in the support team on-call rotation for mornings (from 7am) and nights (until 11pm) to provide support and improve response time outside of normal business hours
- Experience in customer service, foodservice, tech support, or another role that honed great people skills
- Fluent in spoken and written Spanish, including knowledge of technical terms and/or experience providing technical or customer support in both English and Spanish
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Spanish, with the ability to tailor messages
- Flexibility and adaptability like ‘whoa’; day-to-day tasks will change quickly
- Radiate awesomeness at all times: show a positive attitude and confidence, be team-oriented, have a sense of humor
- Desire to know everything about everything all of the time
- Love solving problems and helping people walk away happy
- Knowledge and interest in mobile apps and/or payments
- Experience working in a startup environment and/or helping run a restaurant
- Extensive appreciation for donuts, .GIFs, and/or banter
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
LevelUp, a Grubhub Company, connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone.
Based in Boston, LevelUp is a part of Grubhub’s portfolio of brands and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea and sweetgreen.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.