If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
Team & Role Overview
The Security and IT teams are responsible for protecting company resources, as well as enabling users to work efficiently with technology solutions and hardware.
This role is responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of leading edge technologies managed by the Information Technology organization. This person will focus on the administration of the corporate infrastructure including hosted software services, workstations, network equipment, and software applications. The Systems Administrator will assess and identify innovative solutions and champion recommendations, while also being responsible for day-to-day administration. There will be a focus on centralized management, automation, and scripting. Security and integrity are key traits for this role.
- Manage technologies such as Jamf Pro, Centrify, Mac OS, Gsuite, Slack, Office 365, Microsoft Active Directory, & endpoint protection.
- Responsible for corporate IT environment including; Mac laptops, networking, VoIP systems, printers, and more.
- Responsible for centralized management of workstations including patch management, policy management, software distribution, and endpoint protection.
- Perform on-site and remote technical support, as well as emergency 24x7 on call support.
- Maintain excellent communication on all tasks and projects including detailed documentation.
- Maintain and improve security controls, contribute to documentation and logging.
- Work with case management systems and inventory systems to ensure the timely closure of issues and projects.
- Some off hours work and travel may be required.
- 5+ years of experience in help desk and systems administration roles
- High proficiency with Mac OS workstations and Linux
- Excellent focus on customer service
- Proficiency with networking technologies, firewalls, Wifi, VoIP, etc.
- Proficiency with central management tools such as Jamf and Centrify preferred
- Experience working in a regulated industry preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- A B.S. degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or closely related field of study.
- Able to lift 50 pounds
The Systems Administrator supports Wellframe’s mission by exhibiting the following values
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.