Technical Enablement Manager
IT and Business leaders have a problem. The imbalance between the business’ application requirements and IT’s ability to meet their needs is so great they have to take a different approach. They must collaborate. They must be agile. They must empower the business to participate in its own rescue. Said differently, they need help transforming their enterprise into a high performance provider of solutions, and Mendix has the people, domain expertise and technology platform to bring the groups together for success.
Mendix is the leading Gartner MQ and Forrester Wave solution in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020? Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and extend our market leadership and we're looking to grow our Evangelist team which has a global remit to amaze the world with the art of the possible using the Mendix Platform. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun and are looking for team members that share similar motivations.
You'll help Customers drive Digital Innovation by:
- Building new apps that leverage the latest technologies
- Creating awesome demonstrations for our Sales Engineers, Account Executives and partners, such as SAP and IBM;
- Delivering on stage presentations at major events around the world.
- Pushing boundaries of Mendix and spreading the word on the benefits of Low Code Rapid application Development
- Enabling our Sales Engineering teams to be fully ramped and trained on the core Mendix Proposition and Differentiators as they relate to our target personas, as well as keeping them up to date on new features and technology innovations as they become available in the platform. This is a Global role focused on ensuring that Mendix can both, onboard, and ramp new and existing technical sales teams to rapidly to achieve our business objectives.
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- A deep, technical understanding of technology concepts such as Cloud, Integration, SaaS and the Iterative App Development Lifecycle, using SCRUM and other Agile Methodologies.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience as a Senior sales engineer or sales engineering manager, and a proven track record of delivering at the very highest level.
- You will possess exceptional communication and mentoring skills and will be able to work with our Sales Enablement team to design, build and deliver a cross continent program that will establish Global best practice for our technical sales teams.
Read Full Job Description