Technical Solutions Engineer
- Work with our clients to execute remote installations of our payment integrations to many types of POS systems.
- Provide top notch, expedient, and detailed remote education and support, to both new and existing accounts.
- Troubleshoot and innovate with fellow LevelUp colleagues in order to streamline existing POS integration practices and procedures.
- Maintain our Internal Knowledge Database in order to keep our existing customer support team informed and aware of new procedures.
- Provide effective, appropriate, and timely written and verbal communication to our merchant partners, during the initial integration period and beyond.
- Follow established procedures and work with the team on how to improve procedural flow.
- Ensure clients have appropriate hardware and software installed to ensure a smooth launch.
- Troubleshoot and provide support with fellow LevelUp colleagues in order to streamline existing POS integration practices and procedures.
- Maintain a healthy relationship after launch to ensure all point of sale needs are met.
- Work with In-store team to ensure lab is up to date with all hardware and software.
Qualifications & Background:
- Must be highly organized, and possess the ability to run multiple projects simultaneously.
- Skilled at explaining complex situations in simple terms to technical and non-technical personnel
- Strong customer-service/hospitality background.
- Positive attitude that can adapt to a fluid and fast paced work environmentIndependent thinking with good judgement skills and a record of problem solving skills.
- Comfortable working with a team of highly technical individuals.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Solid IT background with working knowledge of POS systems (bonus).
Benefits & Perks:
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem plus LevelUp credit to spend wherever we are accepted
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever suits your fancy and a snack closet that’s constantly stocked with a variety of snacks ranging from super healthy protein bars to a delicious bag of greasy chips.
- Incredible benefits package 100% paid for by the company including Medical, Dental, Vision, Medical Deductible Reimbursements, Disability & Life Insurance, Optional Life Insurance and Pet Insurance401(k) with company match and a wide variety of investment options
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone allowance
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Generous and Fair Parental Leave
- Casual office environment where jeans and flip flops are acceptable. #NoSuits
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green, orange line & Commuter Rail (Downtown Crossing Station, Park Street & South Station are a few blocks away)
About LevelUp:LevelUp connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp's partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone. Based in Boston, MA. LevelUp is backed by leading investors such as Google Ventures, Highland Capital and JPMorgan Chase and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Equinox, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea & sweetgreen. LevelUp is used by over 12MM customers paying at over 100,000 locations nationwide. LevelUp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.