Technical Support Specialist
Bevi is a Series C startup that has raised over $60 million to bring customizable, healthy hydration to offices and facilities across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 50 million plastic bottles and seen revenue grow by 10x over the past 2 years! With offices now in Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we continue to grow our healthy flavor offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
We are seeking a Tech Support Specialist to join our Tech Support team in Bevi’s Boston office. The Tech Support Specialist will provide remote technical support over the telephone to Bevi’s Partners nationwide.
What you will do:
- Provide remote technical support to Partners in all regions on machine installations, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting problems related to any Bevi units in the field.
- Drive toward achieving performance measurements (KPIs) for partner service and help the organization meet related targets.
- Field all inbound email and phone support requests and triage to appropriate Bevi service teams.
- Keep a detailed service log of all Bevi support tickets in order to chronicle the top Bevi field issues.
- Regularly monitor Bevi Dashboard to ensure each partner is properly servicing their Bevi units.
How you will grow:
- Engage with talented technical, service and operations teams drawn from diverse sectors, and work at the heart of a start-up in high-growth mode
- Deploy your energy and expertise to further the company's mission of sustainability, wellness, and positive personal and environmental change
We think you will bring:
- Aptitude to understand and troubleshoot complex technical problems over the phone and other remote technologies, and offer solutions to Bevi Partners and customers.
- Empathetic listening skills and understanding of root-cause analysis tools to help colleagues, customers, and partners troubleshoot and find solutions on pressing issues.
- Ability effectively document and communicate technical problems to Bevi management and engineering teams.
- A hands-on approach and a bias towards action when considering how to complete a task or goal.
- Ability to think quickly and respond to critical situations in a thoughtful but urgent manner.
- A passion for providing professional customer support and a strong desire to delight our customers.
Apply to learn more about what makes Bevi a great place to work and grow!